While looking for a good story to find on Wattpad, I stumbled upon a post that one of the author that I am following, (Joseph Gross) about an Interview book on the victims of the bullying. It is Titled, "Help Stop Bullying"
The introduction of the book states like this: "These are full interviews from people who actually suffers or suffered from bullying. Take note that this are actually bullying experiences, and they are not put here for people to mock them and make fun of them.
This is an effort from the different people on wattpad who wants to spread bullying awareness. And for that, I knew that I should help this people and to aware different people specially to the bullies who I think is enjoying what they are doing and to help them stop by making them realize that they are slowly killing someone. And to the bystanders who would just watch and do nothing about the bullying act. And also to the bullies for them to know that they are not alone.
This is the basic question that they asking for different people and I think this questions will be enough to inform other people what the bullied have been experienced and how they deal with the bully and the bullying act.
Wattpad Username [Put Anon if you don't want your name shown]:
Share a Bullying Experience:
What did the bully do:
What did you do to stop the Bullying Experience:
What do you do now about bullying:
I do know one thing based from my experience.
Bullies may not physically harm them, but even making names on a person will most likely develop depression, trauma and trust-issues towards other people. This kind of feelings are hard to remove and lingers on the person for a very long time. Once the bullying action gets into the mind and emotion of the bullied, it destroy them emotionally, spiritually and mentally and sometimes leaves an empty shell.
So I support the campaign against bullying and even if a little, I could help or even contribute something to help the bullied like me to recover from the pain they have gone through.
0 Comments