Anime Series that Made me Cry


Well, stories can sometimes make us laugh, angry, smile and even be inspired on what they can offer to us, but some stories love to make you cry a lot especially if you were the one kind of person who really looks deep into the very story that it can make.


There are tons of anime in this generation and some are pure fan service and some are actions stories. There are also some anime that really gives you the humor. But if there are something that I want to talk to right now, is that some anime can really make you cry. There are a lot of suggestions in different communities and tried to watch all of the suggestions and I can only give you two of this anime. It really made me cry and makes me feel touched on how it went. Especially the story of the character or how the story as a whole made me cry.


1.) Angel Beats

If you are going to look at the very story of the anime, it was very sad and all especially if you can't even move on to the past before you died, or even accept how unfair life could be. I love how each character's story revolves around the story, which made me aware of how life could really affect a person.

The first one one to touch my heart was the story of the leader of  Girls Dead Monster, Iwasawa. I was touched to see how really unfair her life could be but later found out her happiness through music. But it was really short as she died because of illness due to the fight of her parents.


The second one is the story of a childhood of Yurippe on which was very brutal for her part. Well, maybe for all of us. Which made her go against God for the unfair life that she was given and her sibling died and she could not even do something to prevent it. I can feel her pain just by remembering it.

The third one was the story of Yui on which I think that she didn't really lived a happy life since she just spent all the days on her bed. And a good love story with Ootonashi's friend, Hinata.

But what made me cry the most is on Ootonashi's real story before he died. I was very touched by how he changed when his sister died on Christmas Eve, and on his back while looking at a giant Christmas tree. I was touched on how he really made effort to make his sick sister happy. And when his sister died and he thought he lost a reason to live, he was able to find something, but at the end, he died in a train accident and even after dying, he was able to give hope for everyone at the train wreck.

That was pretty much the episodes that really made me cry for the anime. For a thirteen episodes anime, it was really a piece of work and it surely didn't just affected me, I guess almost all otaku got an attachment from it.


2.) Ano Hana

The difference of Angel Beats from Ano Hana is that they could just made the touching scenes in one big blast on the end, not on each episode. The story was touching at first but as the episodes goes on, you can actually feel like crying any moment. And at the end, boom! I cried multiple times and would even cry even on my sleep and every time I could remember it.


I was really touched at the story of Ano Hana, not just because of the unfinished business thingy but also on how Menma made the group get together again.

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Comments