Hey everyone -- Rooster Teeth is very proud to announce that work has already begun on RWBY Volume 2. Monty is busy planning all sorts of insane action, Kerry and Miles are putting the finishing touches on the scripts (brace yourself for the feels, believe me), and the rest of the production team has begun to assemble.
~Gray~
According to the post of Gray, a cast and crew of Rooster Teeth, it'll be premiered on July 4-6 and the details can be seen on his post. And if you are going to look at the promotional poser they have, you can view it here.
I personally like how good and full of action RWBY is. It is like, having to view animation on some kind of point. And even though it only last about less or more than ten minutes, I feel rather complete having to watch an episode after a week of waiting.
This time, I'll be seeing Ruby and the Gang since they kind of left us on a cliffhanger like, what is the Role of Penny, and what is the true motives of the Red Huntress and her company, and many more!
It makes me feel like I want to watch RWBY again before the premier episode of the volume two just to refresh my memory on what really had happened during the Volume one and the things that each character faced before facing one big enemy. I just wish that they make each episode a little longer. But I could care less since they put all the important things and cool scenes within a really short time which is good.
Well, we have just to wait for further updates. I wish there will be another promotional video.
There will be new characters and episode cliffhanger episodes to be waiting for us so better prepare yourself guys!

0 Comments