Anime is one of the things that could make my world go
round. I could just watch them all night long or for 20 hours straight! Anime
culture is invading the country faster than before. There are a lot of anime
community around Facebook and even on other social media sites.
Now why this became my happiness? Well, the reason is
that, since I moved in, in the province of Pangasinan, Internet connection is
very scarce and since I don’t have a desktop or laptop with me, I can’t even
watch a single episode of Anime. And just being able to watch at least a couple of anime episode in a day can bring me much happiness. So that is why this on 50 Days of Happiness Challenge.
And since April is a start of spring, this season’s anime
are pretty good on which I have a lot going on in my list to watch. Specially
the next season of Mushishi, Fairy Tail 2014 and the animation adaptation of
Children Record in the title of Mekaku City Actors.
Though the only things that can I watch for the mean time
is the anime that was released until yesterday and today’s release.
Here are the lists that I am going to watch and is
looking forward to watch:
- Mushishi
- Akuma no Riddle
- Seikoku no Dragonar
- Mahouka Kouka no Rettousei
- Kiniro no Corda: Blue Sky
- Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
- Haikyuu
- Atelier Escha and Logy ~ Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi ~
- Blade and Soul
- Black Bullet
- Break Blade
- Date a Live II
- Fairy Tail 2014
- Hanamonogatari
- Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka?
- Hero Bank
- Hitsugi no Chaika
- Gokukoku no Brynhildr
- Kamigami no Asobi ~ Ludere deorum ~
- M3 ~ Sono Kuroki Tetsu ~
- Mekaku City Actors
- Mahou Shoujo Taisen
- No Game No Life
- Sidonai no Kishi
- Soul Eater Not!
Now that was a lot was it? But that is just a portion of
Anime series that I am going to watch and have just watch. I am working on with
the reviews on bubblews on each first impression and you can follow me there
via bubblews.com
And to Note you guys, I haven’t even included the movies
that are included on the list here.

0 Comments