Joined the Haikyuu Fandom

Well, I am a big fan of the sports of volleyball but is not good with it. I just enjoy people spiking and throwing the ball and how tall the net is. It's funny that most players I knew that is good on Volleyball are actually small people. But some are taller, pretty much the same for basketball players.


Now, Since I love volleyball and already made a post regarding Haikyuu on my review. I didn't know that I was already drawn the the Haikyuu Fandom which is pretty great, since I don't have any fandom to begin with. This is going to mark as my first fandom ever and I didn't regret that it was going to be Haikyuu, which is an anime that is all about volleyball.


I didn't exactly know when I started re-posting Haikyuu memes as well as posts on my Tumblr, but there is one thing I know, I am already a big fan of the two protagonist: Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shouyou.



It is only few episodes since it's release for the first week of the Anime Spring Season this 2014, but it already gained so much fan and it was even in the top ten for the most viewed anime in the season which means, I can see and read more posts about Haikyuu!

I know there will be more surprises from this anime and I can't wait to watch it all in one go. For now, I stopped watching each episode per week since I want to watch this anime in one go and to be able to give a fair review for the overall Haikyuu season 1. Well, not that I am a real reviewer of things, but I am learning how.

There are more things coming for Hinata Shouyou and I'll be there to see it. And while at it, I'll be looking for more posts about Haikyuu and learn a thing or two about volleyball more.

0 Comments