New Favorite: No Game No Life

As I said before on my previous post about Anime Rush, I am a fan of Anime and would watch different kinds of it. And since it a season of spring in Japan and most of good anime is being released this time, that includes, Haikyuu, Mekaku City Actors and more.


One of the anime that caught my mind and eyes is this new anime about two siblings that is a total shut-in, a NEET and most of all a game obsessed person, on which they can be, quiet a genius and beat every challenge that they face. Well enough of the summary, you can just download or stream the anime in the web if you want to know more. I don’t want to spoil everything in every review that I could give.

Media Factory is a well known publisher for great knowledge in the world of the the best loved genres when it comes to Ecchi, Romance, and a little more about Action, is now aiming to be work on a potential story which is No Game No Life.


The anime has a lot of lolli scenes and since I love lollis that comes with a bad ass character makes me want to follow them wherever they go. And if you love those kind of development and characters, I could say that this one if for you.

The show is just amazing, and I could tell that this could be one of my most favourite anime for the season; of not for Mekaku City Actors which on which I waited long enough for it be released. And since the anime has no single slow part when it comes to the art style since it is fresh and it gives us rich and great use of colors.

One thing that makes me go crazy is their huge and brutal cliff-hangers that want me to watch more of it. But that makes you go excited right?


No Game No Life characters are lovable, and since I fell in love with the sibling tandem of Sora and Shiro, I know you’ll do too. And since they are both a hardcore gamer they are also the best gamers there are. As in the best! But like many gamers, this caused them to lose major faith in society and thinks the reality as a crappy game. Then one day, they are summoned in world where everything is decided by fair games like pokers or chess. But the games aren’t fair and everyone plays in their own way to win something or two. Sora and Shiro learns this and took advantage of how to play by their games.


Overall, this one is on my top five charts for this Season’s anime so far, and would recommend this one a hundred times if I had to, definitely one of the anime to watch this season.

0 Comments