Re-Playing Final Fantasy XII

Besides being a big fan of anime and manga, one of the things I do during a huge gap on my free time is playing games. Of all the things that I play, I like playing RPG genre games on which it can take me playing for hours, especially if it has a good story flow and playing experience.

One of the RPG games that I am a huge fan is the Final Fantasy Series. Because of the unique story that it offered, as well as the diversity of its world and characters, as well as the consistency of some characters, I fell in love on it the time I first played Final Fantasy V Advance on which is my first game ever.

One of the games that held me hours and hours of game play is Final Fantasy XII, not because of I don’t have too much time playing is because of the new thing about the real time battle system on which it gave the gamer a new edge on battling monsters.

Another thing that what makes Final Fantasy XII is that, it introduces a few new weapons as well as a race that could prove useful to the next Ivalice setting story of Final Fantasy which is the Garif. Well there is more of other new race that was introduced but the Garif is the most memorable one.

I also loved the Espers which signify the Light and Dark Zodiacs but the games only showed the Dark Zodiacs and have been an inspiration for me on writing different stories that could relate or at least show these magnificent creatures to the world.

Now, I am playing with it again so that I could again, watch the scenes as well as try to get some inspiration about the next novel that I am going to write on my Wattpad account since the story of “Not Your Ordinary Gangsters” is coming to an end.

Another reason of re-playing the game is that, I want to experience the sleepless nights just to level up my players and trying to get most of the rare items in the game without skipping out the story flow too much.


I love playing the final Fantasy Series and would replay it again and again, even if I almost memorized the lines of the characters in each scenes, specially the ending lines, which is also pretty good and since it has an open ending, I was not surprised when they released the Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings as well as the other installations too, which by the way also a good game.


This marks the 9th Day of the 50 Days of HappinessChallenge on which makes me pretty happy now since I have a lot of blessings to thank for. And to know that even the smallest things can make me happy.

0 Comments