5 Reasons why I Always Wear a Wrist Watch

Wrist watches are the reason why the classic fashion is always the get-go for men and women who wanted to complete their OOTD profiles on Instagram. And if they are not in the habit of posting pictures of them being fashionable, wrist watches signify the classic and professionalism among the working class. And sometimes even to students. Though, since the advent of smartphones that have their own clock, people are starting not to wear them because they can always check the time on their phone.


But as for me, I began to habit of buying different wrist watches that can match the occasion. Be it in an online store or to stores at malls that gets into my eyes. now I will share the reason why I always wanted to wear them. This is not only because I wanted to look classy, but for different reasons as well.



1.) Watches Brings Convenience


While traveling from places to places, and for sure, those business areas are full of people, I don't have the guts to bring out my phone just to check in the time. Sometimes, I would just go into the corner where I think it is safe, and get my phone from the deepest part of my bag just to check the time. Now, that is a hassle, because first, I don't want to have my phone snatched, and second, I have to get it deep inside the bag. But whenever I wear my watch, I just have to look at my wrist and see the time. As easy as that.

2.) A Wrist Watch Will Make you Look Classier

Lazada Philippines

Like I said, wearing a wrist watch will make you look like classier men and with a manner to boot. In this age, people tend to enter the meeting room with their phone in their hand and most of the time, the first thing that will take its seat is the phone on their hand. Or if it is just a casual talk with a friend over dinner or coffee, younger people tends to show their phone first just to check at the time, which can be a little rude and look like you are rushing the meeting. At least for a wrist watch, you can just take a quick glance and it will not be noticed by the other party.


3.) It shows that you are Organized

Of all the times that I have entered the interview room to get interviewed, I always get shortlisted for the final interview compared to the other applicants who, I think has more credentials on their resume. One of the reasons that I observed is that, no matter how good your papers are, if from the first glance from the interviewer that your look doesn't speak up for you, then your chances of getting hired will fade away. According to some people, Wearing a wrist watch will help you look more organized and time oriented. A person who looks like he is aware of the time he has and the deadlines he has to meet.

4.) Wrist Watch As An Heirloom

Now, if you have taken your time to have a set of Wrist Watch, it will accumulate stories on it and the longer it sees life, the more it becomes important. Especially if you have a loved one, or a son, who will one day inherit your legacy. One of the things that you can give to him, is your watches. A watch signifies the bond you have with the person who wears them from a different era. It shows life and of course emotion.


5.) Expressing Your Style

In today's fashion world, there are a lot of things that men can wear. But a classic and suave men wear only cufflinks and watches to color their own style. There are different styles to go to, from sporty, to the classic silver that men can wear during important meetings and presentations to sport wears that can help you track time while you jog. And Lazada Provides a wide assortment of watches that can suit up your style.

Lazada Philippines >
Every time I forget to wear my watch, my days really feel like it was incomplete, it was as if, there are part of me that I left home. And the most annoying part is, whenever I am outside, I would constantly look at my wrist to check the time, and when I figured that I don't have my watch with me, I will go to the side of the street and look if it is safe just to get my phone on the bag. And somehow, when I have my watch with me, I get this weird feeling that I have attuned myself with time and rarely get late even if there is heavy traffic on the road.



0 Comments